welcome

One of the responsibilities of a parent is to guide their children on a spiritual journey that introduces them to their Creator. Sound intimidating? It is! ALL parents face challenges and need sources of inspiration, encouragement, and plain old help. So here is a way for you to connect with and build on what your children are learning in kidSPACE. Use it to expand on your ideas, skills and influence as a parent....kidSPACE konnections!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Quotable Kids

I repeatedly hear parents sharing funny quotes their kids have said, and I see them posted on facebook many times as well. What great memories you don't want to lose! Here's what I propose-write them down. You can keep notes on your smartphone, create a document, keep a journal, etc. But whatever you do, don't lose those precious words! Just recently I bought a book for each of my boys that's basically a journal to record quotes. It's called My Quotable Kid: A Parents' Journal of Unforgettable Quotes and each page includes speech bubbles to record funny or interesting things your kids say. My latest entry was for my youngest, Luke. My husband called him "Son" the other evening, and apparently he doesn't use that word much because Luke's response was "I'm not the sun, the sun is outside in the sky. I'm Luke!" Great one for the quote book.

My Quotable Kid: A Parents' Journal of Unforgettable Quotes
And just to encourage you to find a way to write down these memories for future enjoyment, I'm going to give away 3 copies of My Quotable Kid. Leave a comment sharing something cute/interesting/funny your child has said or done and you will be entered in a drawing to receive a book!

Winners will be selected and announced on Saturday afternoon, so start sharing those memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment